We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent “EEO is the Law” Poster, click here.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information on E-Verify, click here.
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Responsible for proper receipt, storage and distribution of supplies and materials to all clinics. Central to this is the use of an electronic inventory system, adhering to department procedures, and accurate documentation of all material transactions. Properly receive/disburse inventory as needed; maintain accurate inventory; analyze discrepancies; maintain par levels of supplies; and provide wheelchair assistance to clinic patients as needed. High school diploma or equivalent is required; familiar with Microsoft Word, Exc and general use of computers.
Apply for this job
- Ultrasound Technician (PRN)
· Performs all OB/GYN Ultrasounds according to ACOG guidelines.
· Selects the appropriate scan images to be recorded on film.
· Obtains essential information from patients, medical records and previous scans for clinical correlation.
· Performs Ultrasound imaging for fetal diagnosis and anomaly detection for patients with high risk indications.
· Performs ultrasound guidance for amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, percutaneous umbilical cord sampling, special invasive procedures and gynecological sonography including gynecological Doppler.
· Reviews chart for orders prior to clinic visit and follows physician's orders.
· Assists the physician with procedures as directed.
· Collects necessary vital signs and records on patient's medical record.
· Maintains patient and clinic confidentiality following HIPPA guidelines.
· Two (2) years experience in a healthcare setting as Ultrasound Tech.
· Knowledge of ultrasound exam policies, protocols.
· Knowledge of operating PC and accessing applicable programs.
· Skill in production of ultrasounds meeting physician expectations.
Apply for this job