Glenn Waguespack has been the audiologist affiliated with Audiological Services at Highland Clinic since 1995. The primary services offered by this facility include diagnostic hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings, and balance testing. Various styles of hearing aids, which are not covered by the majority of insurance plans, are dispensed on a trial basis (less a portion of the deposit) so that the patient may experiment with amplification for a period of thirty days. Patients can be referred to other sources for hearing aids – VA Hospital, Louisiana Commission for the Deaf, etc., if they qualify for assistance through these programs. Audiological evaluations and balance testing, which are covered by most insurance plans are scheduled by appointment upon self-referral or referral from other entities. More information about the services offered may be obtained by calling 318-798-4442.
Certifications & Licensure
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) – 1972
- Active License in Audiology from the Louisiana Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and audiology (LBESPA) – first issued in 1974
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association since 1970
- Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
1967: B.A. Speech Pathology – University of Southwestern Louisiana – Lafayette, LA
1981: M.S. Audiology – Purdue University – W. Lafayette, IN
All major insurances and Medicare. Not currently enrolling Medicaid patients.