- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Medicine (The Workplace)
- Ophthalmology, Pediatric
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Sleep Medicine
- SureAccess MD (Retainer Medicine)
- Surgery, General and Vascular
Department of Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine is located in suite 300 on the third floor of the Highland Clinic. Internal Medicine is the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and maintenance of health in adults. This includes but is not limited to the diagnosis and treatment of conditions like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, lung diseases, cancer and other conditions that affect adults.
Providing general Internal Medicine services and Primary Care for our patients.