Highland Clinic is the ONLY physician owned multi-specialty clinic in the Shreveport-Bossier area.
What does this mean to YOU???
Decisions regarding your health care and services we provide are decided by licensed practicing physicians. Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive, convenient and quality health care through:
- Physician-to-Patient Relationship which is our number one priority. You are not just a number in our system--You are a patient of an owner of the company. Our staff strives to develop personalized and individualized relationships.
- Shared Medical Records which allows for comprehensive coordinated care without the hassle of getting your records faxed or copied and sent to another physician. Implementation of electronic medical records provides your physician with instant access to your health information while maintaining the security of your personal information.
- Convenience and accessiblity of multiple physicians and ancillary services (audiology, lab, optical, pharmacy, x-ray) at one location allows our patients to coordinate multiple appointments in a single visit.
- Multiple Hospital Affliations that allows for our patients to have a choice of where they receive their care.
- Family Billing that provides one itemized statement per household instead of mutiple billing statements. Billing is handled in- house with personnel that are familiar with your account.
- Participation in a majority of insurance plans that allows our patients to receive the best benefit payments from their insurance company.
- In-House Pharmacy provides fast and courteous service with direct pharmacist to patient medication instruction. Both brand-name and generic drugs are available, as well as over-the-counter products. Prescriptions will be filled for any licensed physician.
- OrthoRx is a DME company that provides on-site fitting and patient education by a certified athletic trainer on orthopaedic equipment such as walking boots, walkers, knee braces, etc. OrthoRX is accreditated by the Accrediation Commission for Healthcare. See also: www.orthorx.net
- Audiological Services is staffed by a licensed, certified clinical audiologist who provides a full range of audiological services, including: diagnostic hearing evaluations, hearing aid dispensing (including digital technology), ear protection, assistive listening devices, and counseling for the hearing impaired.
- In-House Lab Services allows our patients to have lab work drawn on site without the need of traveling to other facilities. LabCorp will ensure that the labs are processed at the appropriate facility per insurance companies.